The successful candidate will provide drainage services to business & domestic properties throughout South-West and surrounding areas.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and cleaning drainage systems using high-pressure jetting equipment.
- There will also some work with our repairs team, digging out underground pipes and repairing pipes with patch lining "no dig" technology.
- Knowledge and an understanding of the drainage or plumbing sector would be an advantage, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
- You will need to be physically fit and able to use high pressure water jetting equipment, machinery and drain cameras.
- You will need a "can-do" attitude to solve problems, as well as excellent communication skills to coordinate with our office and customers.
- Working outside
- Drain unblocking
- Using CCTV camera equipment to diagnose drainage issues
- Communicating directly with customers
- Small hand dig excavations
- Use of machines and hand tools
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme (2 x salary)
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Six monthly boot allowance
- Employee discount on Skip Hire
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions