Production Technician x4
With four openings available (at all experience levels) these exciting opportunities will be extremely rewarding, and challenge the most capable of candidates, solving complex problems or creating innovative Intellectual Property as part of an expert multi-disciplinary team.
These are great opportunities fulfilling several requirements within a brand new, small but modern, manufacturing facility creating high-quality electronic products.
The nature of these positions requires you to be a British Citizen, as well as being able to obtain and retain an unconditional DV security clearance.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you'll carry out logistics, assembly, and testing of high-quality electronic products on a typical day-to-day basis.
The roles require a good knowledge of electronic manufacturing systems and production processes. You will ideally be able to maintain test solutions and work with the development team to fault find and propose enhancements to production items, test fixtures, or processes.
There is also the option to assist in enhancing existing processes and developing the production processes for new products.
Key Technical Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working within an electronic manufacturing test and/or quality environment.
- HND/HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent (experience in lieu will be considered).
- Ideally with applicable IPC training.
- Great attention to detail.
- Motivation to ensure excellent quality standards.
- Excellent communication and team working skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Assertive and keen to improve processes and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions