You will have experience of developing .NET applications with an emphasis on designing and implementing these applications using C# .Net and in using SQL Server for data access. Experience of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API and .NET Core are highly desirable as is the use of Team Foundation Server for organizing work and source code. Additionally, experience of Xamarin, Blazor and mobile application development would be advantageous.
You will provide support for a variety of existing internally developed applications written using ASP.NET or Windows Forms, in both Visual Basic.NET and C#. You must also be willing to learn and help support other solutions that are a key part of the business systems architecture and form dependencies with solutions you will be responsible for. You will also provide technical support for these applications primarily to IT Support staff but also to Hugh James staff.
- Project managing own time and meeting deadlines for application production
- Planning, designing, and conducting the testing of programs; correcting errors and re-testing to achieve an error-free result
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards
- Providing 3rd line support to the IT Support team
- Taking part in reviews of own work and work of colleagues
- Christmas shopping day (one per calendar year)
- Death in service equivalent to twice your annual salary
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Remote working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts for local businesses
- Professional fees paid (subject to requirement for your role)
- Employee recruitment incentive scheme
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions