Junior Software Developer
Our client based in Burton upon Trent are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their growing team. Your primary focus would be to scope, develop, deliver, and support their business process applications. Whilst also providing support directly to end users, writing and maintain code, working on bug fixes and monitoring the technical performance of the internal systems.
- Completing the end-to-end development cycle including design, unit testing, user sign off and documentation as appropriate
- Ensuring developments are regularly reviewed and progressed
- Champion one-way of working, reporting business process solutions in line with the wider strategies
- Continual improvement of applications
- Look for opportunities to challenge processes and practices that may provide better solutions
- Take ownership of your day-to-day tasks
You’ll be expected to work confidently as an individual or as part of a team, managing communication at all levels to provide the best possible experience for stakeholders. It’s important that you can build and manage these relations, whilst working closely with the wider IT teams to ensure services are robust and appropriately supported.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise own workload and tasks
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Knowledge of development principles
- Basic programming experience – Ideally in a BPM Software (Appian) – but experience in SQL, VBA, any OO programming is advantageous
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Location: Burton upon Trent (Hybrid working available after 2/3 months)
For further information, please contact Zak Winfield at Cordius, or apply online today.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions