Business Development Representative - Remote
This is a remote role with the occasional need to attend their Derby office and travel to customers around the UK, so the driving licence and own car is required. The successful candidate will report into Associate Director of Business Development and will work closely with the marketing, product and support teams.
- Qualify incoming leads
- Research and identify potential customers
- Present and demo solution to potential customers online and in person
- Identify existing and potential customer needs and suggest appropriate services/products
- Prepare quotes
- Bring new customers on board and help existing customers understand other solutions that can help their retail operations thrive
- Experience in Charity sector is an advantage
- Ability to work well with internal teams
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Comfortable working as part of a team or on your own
- Willingness to contribute to continual improvement in our systems and processes
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions