Senior Technical Support Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Call Outs: 1 week in 5 and rare weekend working
Salary: £28,000 (-/+ DOE) Plus Call out fees
Working with and supporting the team’s current requirements
- Provide quotes to the existing customer base.
- Work on projects for new and existing customers.
- To audit new customers IT and provide reports back to customers, including meeting with Customers to discuss the audit and findings/recommendations.
- Accurately diagnose software and hardware faults via remote networking and client site visits.
- To provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line helpdesk support to customers for hardware, software, audio-visual, and telephone equipment.
- Provide a high standard of customer care to clients, ensuring their problems are dealt with efficiently, maintaining contact, and keeping clients informed of progress.
- To work towards and complete and Microsoft Certifications for IT Professionals (MCSA).
- To maintain satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to customers.
- Networking, firewalls, and routing protocols.
- Microsoft portfolio and Virtualization Technologies.
- Exceptional interest in IT, networking, and IT infrastructures would really assist the successful applicant
- Extensive use of all currently supported Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and other software packages including Sage.
- Strong understanding of WAN & LAN networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area/remotely, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius – Derby
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions