Senior Full Stack Developer
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for full application development and deployment of client projects
- Developing systems and tools for the Reydar platform
- Support to the front-end development team when working on collaborative projects
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Working with the design team to bring life to finished design solutions.
- You will be tasked with delivering well-built front ends for our client briefs
- Identifying enhancements as well as maintaining existing site/application code.
- Optimizing projects for maximum speed and scalability.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with repository software such as GitHub, Bit Bucket etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and collaborative environment.
- Full understanding and experience with responsive and mobile development.
- Full understanding of how the internet works (HTTP, IP, SSL/TLS).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent.
- Familiarity with cloud services, Azure, AWS.
- A company-wide profit-sharing scheme, private health insurance, 50% off gym membership and extra-curricular activities, great coffee, and stocked bowls of fruit (when not at home!).
- A unique and inclusive open-plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
- Welcome people of all ages, stories, and backgrounds.
- Everyone with equal access to skills development and provides all the latest tools and toys to play with.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions