C# Developer - Leicester / 4 Days Remote
- HTML, XHTML
- ASP.NET MVC
You must be comfortable working with and developing websites and applications through OO design and web technologies: ASPX, Ajax, HTML, DHTML, Web Services, CSS.
You must also be able to work and develop with Microsoft Technologies through .NET (Remoting, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC), XAML, WCF, .NET Framework, Windows Processes & Threads, TCP/IP, RPC, Entity Framework, LINQ.
You should be:
- Interested in, and knowledgeable of, web-based applications, social networking and mobile devices
- Motivated / a self-starter
- Organised and structured in approaching work
- A good communicator (verbal and written skills)
- Able to understand functional and technical documentation
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines
- Excellent in attending to detail and rigorous in testing
About the company and the role?
They are a small, well-respected software company specialising in web-based technology solutions. They are open and forward looking and encourage participation, input and new creative ideas from all staff. Working with their Development Director you will be expected to get up to speed quickly and then capable of working with minimum supervision.
Location: Leicester / 4 Days Remote
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Travel/Parking/Meals allowance
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions