Cordius is recruiting on behalf of a well-known manufacturer based in Stafford. Due to exciting growth, our client is looking for an Engineer to join a team of Electrical Engineers. Producing detailed drawings/designs for automotive safety systems and equipment. Salary: £22,500 – £25,000 – DOE Days/Hours: 4 days 6.00 to 4.00pm, or 5 days 8.00 to 4.00pm. (what suits you?) Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed design and development of existing and concept electrical systems and Equipment
- Creation of technical specifications/documentation for the selection and development of equipment.
- Working to product design standards and within departmental design procedures
- Provide internal technical product support.
- Demonstrated electrical design experience.
- Preferred CAD Experience 2D and 3D.
- Ability to effectively present design solutions.
- Self-disciplined approach to achieve engineering deadlines and objectives.
- Problem solving, both as part of a team and individually.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues.
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Committed to achieving project and company goals.
- Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions