Electrical Gate Engineer
Cordius is looking for a Gate Automation Engineer for our client in Langley Mill – they are a long-established electric gate installation company that are experts in the installation, servicing, repair and maintenance of electric driveway gates. They also provide entryway security solutions for commercial and domestic companies.
The successful candidate will join on a full-time, permanent basis, will be reliable, hardworking and able to install, service, maintain and repair Automatic Gates and Barriers as well as other associated security products either as an individual or as part of a team. You must be punctual, able to take instructions and work in an organised and tidy manner. The role offers a variety of skilled tasks and you should enjoy developing new technical skills and learning to use new equipment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out installation, service, maintenance & fault-finding on a range of automatic gates, barriers & bollards
- Knowledge of Door Entry, Access Control and Automatic Door Systems would be hugely beneficial
- Using various equipment such as FAAC, BPT, CAME, NICE and so on
- Working with a range of commercial, industrial and large residential clients.
- Have at least 2 years experience within the gate automation industry
- Have knowledge of electrical, electronic, hydraulic & mechanical automation systems
- Be able to work to a high standard on your own initiative and be responsible for your work
- Always act professionally and with respect for others
- Be able to communicate clearly with your manager, team and customers at all times
- Be able to complete basic job forms such as daily worksheets and risk assessments
- To be conscientious and honest at all times
- Have a valid and full UK Driving License
- Have good knowledge and understanding of health and safety regulations
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions