Cordius are recruiting on behalf of a well-known manufacturer based in Stafford. Due to exciting growth, our client, who manufactures electrical assembly systems, is looking for a HR Manager to join ASAP!
Days/Hours: 5 days 8.00 to 4.00pm
· HR Manager with demonstrated knowledge of leading people processes and plans.
· Have knowledge of current employment legislation. We do have an outside source for full legal advice
· Possess knowledge of best practices in specific HR/people areas including but not limited to reward, recruitment and selection, absence management, capability, disciplinary and grievance, etc.
· Have over 5 Experience of working in a generalist HR environment.
· Practical experience of advising on HR/people matters and of participating in meetings at all levels
· Experience of handling a wide range of enquiries; Management of HR records and administration; support payroll and associated payroll/benefit enquiries
· Have knowledge of good line management practice
· Have sound IT proficiency and experience of using IT in an HR context
· Be proficient in MS Office
· Be an excellent communicator at all levels.
· Possess excellent negotiation skills.
· Effective conflict resolution.
· Honest, open, trustworthy
· Highly organised
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions