Chartered Structural Engineer
Cordius is working with a well-known and expanding client. Due to this growth throughout Covid, our client is now looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer. We have the opportunity for the right individual to join immediately.
Why apply? To put it simply, how quickly do you want to grow?
This is a rare opportunity for a driven Engineer with management and leadership skills. The office is supported by a full range of administrative support including practice management, HR, and finance.
Fantastic Salary, benefits, and a culture like no other.
Requirements to be eligible for this role...
- Chartered Engineering with Membership IStructE
- MIStructE with a minimum of 4 years post chartership experience
- Previous management of junior engineers and or CAD support
- Varied Design in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
- Worked within new build and medication projects
- Structural Appraisal of both commercial and Industrial positions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla TEDDS, SCIA, IDEA Statica & 3D Max.
- You will be experienced in the cost-effective and efficient management of multiple projects and be successful in the delegation.
- Management of projects & client’s expectations
- Management & training of junior engineering staff
- Production of clear, concise, and accurate professional reports, documentation, and correspondence for both construction professionals and domestic clients.
- Delegation to the junior engineering staff
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius Ltd - Derby
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions