“You love solving problems, creating code, engaging with users and thrive on challenge. You are looking for an opportunity to have impact, and to drive forward your knowledge of the latest technology stacks.”
Our client is an established business specialising in the provision of integrated security management solutions. The business is investing to build an in-house software development capability, so this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role in designing and building new software products (using the latest development languages and frameworks).
You are likely to be a ‘full-stack’ developer, with some areas of specialism. You will need to be ambitious and driven and have a desire to immerse yourself in both technology and the human side of the business.
Working collaboratively with the directors, you will:
- understand the company's growth strategy, and contribute to product design;
- assist with architecture specification and technology selection.
Your responsibilities will include:
- writing efficient and maintainable code;
- ensuring best-practice DevOps processes are followed;
- ensuring quality is built into the company's products and contributing to QA processes;
- ensuring that best-practice UX principles are adhered to;
- keeping abreast of technology.
As the company's development capacity increases, you will have the opportunity to provide technical leadership, supporting more junior developers.
- Be part of a friendly, dynamic, and ambitious business.
- Remote / home working if desired (head office is in Dartford, Kent).
- 10% time for side projects / keeping up with new technologies.
- Mentoring from experienced CTO.
- Normal company benefits.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions