Software Engineer - C# .NET, Web Services
We are looking for a C# .NET Software Developer to join a highly skilled software development team in Leicestershire innovating and producing complex software products, working on an industry leading system used by leading organisations.
These opportunities are available for all experience levels, from Graduates to Senior Software Engineers. You will collaborate with Product Management, Design Authorities, Developers and Testers to design, develop, test and maintain high quality software applications, both internal & external facing web Services. You will ideally be eligible to obtain UK security clearance if necessary.
The position offers part-remote working post-Covid (3 days in the office, 2 days remote) and flexible working around core hours.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and supporting web services using C# .NET
- Experience of developing C# .NET web services, SOAP and RESTful
- Experience of database design and operation (SQL Server)
- Object-oriented design skills and experience applying design patterns and industry best practice to your code
- Experience working with XML, XSLT, and JSON
- Experience in secure coding and secure design principles
- Experience producing and working to a technical specification
- Experienced working in an agile environment, advocating agile principles
- Experience with continuous integration (CI)
- Experienced applying unit, integration and TDD test knowledge
- Experience working with development tools and methodologies needed for good quality software development and delivery (SVN, Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience of SOLID principles and the ability to apply and communicate the design to others
- Experience of automated testing tools e.g. SpecFlow, Appium or similar
- Exposure to smartcard technology, PKI and LDAP directories an advantage
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity industry an advantage
- Knowledge of Ant/IVY
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration, Active directory, IIS, X509 certificates
- Experience of working with secure communication channels/protocols (e.g. TLS)
- £30,000 - £60,000
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Private health cover
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Death in Service insurance
- Leicestershire / Part-Remote / Remote Working / Flexible Working
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions