C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for a C++ Software Developer to join a highly skilled software development team in Leicestershire innovating and producing complex software products. Working on an industry leading system used by leading organisations, these opportunities are available for all experience levels, from Graduates to Senior Software Engineers.
You will collaborate with Product Management, Design Authorities, Developers and Testers to design, develop, test and maintain high quality software applications. You will ideally be eligible to obtain UK security clearance if necessary.
The position offers part-remote working post-Covid (3 days in the office, 2 days remote) and flexible working around core hours.
- C++ software Engineer of Business Object components and device integration
- Experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting components developed in C++
- Experience of the software development of multi-threaded, large-scale, multi-tier products
- Experience of using Visual Studio in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience of database design and operation (SQL Server)
- Experience developing Component Object Model (COM+) business objects
- Experience using CryptoAPI
- £30,000 - £60,000
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Private health cover
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Death in Service insurance
- Leicestershire / Part-Remote / Remote Working / Flexible Working
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions