Sales Development Rep
Cordius is looking for a Sales Development Rep for a company in Nottingham – they have created a case management system for a property market and due to a continuous growth – they are expanding their team.
Location: Nottingham (Home and Office working)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 base salary
The successful candidate will be a proactive, confident and motivated person with prior experience generating and qualifying leads within a B2B technology/ software-based environment.
- Experience of successful opportunity generation within a B2B technology/software based environment
- An understanding of SaaS products
- Able to demonstrate success in a similar target driven role and talk confidently about what motivates you
- A professional approach to selling, ideally based on recognised sales methodology
- The ability to maintain a CRM system and continuously monitor the sales pipeline
- Clear and focussed written and verbal communication
- Active listening and adaptability
- Persistence and resilience
- Overcoming objections
- A collaborative ethic
- Confidence in presenting yourself over a range of mediums
- Honesty and candour
- Relationship Building
- Ability to focus and work independently
- Home and Office working
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- + your birthday off (or closest day)
- Loyalty – an extra day holiday for each year at the company
- An annual personal development fund
- Standing desk
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions