Brand Marketing Manager
Cordius is working with an exciting new client in Sutton-in-Ashfield in their new state-of-the art facility – they are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their team
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield + Home Based
Key Skills: CIM Qualified, InDesign, Google Analytics, CRM Tools,
The successful candidate will have a passion for creativity, brands, high-end luxury interior items. The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for 4 direct reports, will be an effective communicator with proven project management skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Outline of the Role:
- Taking a consumer-centric, digital-first approach, you will plan, develop and deliver integrated campaigns, and support marketing related projects - in line with each brand strategy to help achieve business objectives
- Be the Digital Lead - developing all digital channels for the Brands, ensuring they work to provide a seamless consumer journey
- Consistently delivering on agreed KPI’s and objectives
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- In line with the yearly commercial calendar and the agreed monthly marketing schedule for all brands, control and manage the workflow of the marketing team, ensuring KPI’s are met, and output is efficient and effective
- Create quarterly insight reports to ensure the brands continue to set the benchmark in the industry across all channels
- Continue to manage, develop and grow all social media marketing channels
- Management of all Paid and Influencer Marketing activity
- With the Head of Brands, develop and deliver an effective PR strategy for all brands.
- Briefing, control and execution of all marketing materials for all brand, including the following (Photography, Trade Shows and Instore, Brochures, All Online channels)
- Create and develop a constant stream of high-quality creative and engaging content that can be communicated across all channels and to all customer bases; B2B, B2C, Internal
- Mentor brand co-ordinators as they develop their digital marketing skills, scheduling regular sessions for training and development
- Attendance and co-ordination of key events in the brand commercial calendar including trade shows, photoshoots, client meetings and store visits
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain, Creative and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions