Technical Architect - ASP.NET Core, REST API, DDD/BDD/TDD
We’re looking for a passionate Technical Architect / Solution Architect to join our client, a fast-growing scale-up, and help shape the future of the company. Having experience working in an agile environment, you will be a self-starting problem-solver with plenty of initiative and an appetite for responsibility. You will have a strong software engineering background.
A transparent and growing software company with an API-first, DevOps culture, they empower people and continually improve their platform, processes and interactions with colleagues and clients. The role of Technical Architect offers the opportunity to grow and develop your skills into new areas while working in an open, creative and collaborative environment — interacting with various talented teams of people who love what they do.
This is a home-based role, although you might occasionally need to visit offices in The Midlands or London. The position is only open to applicants who are based in the UK.
- Working with stakeholders, business analysts and developers to break down real world complexity into solutions small enough to be built
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Identifying clear boundaries between services
- Contributing to technical strategy for an API first FinTech platform
- Championing technical strategy amongst the wider team
- Balancing strategic and tactical priorities
- Evolving and improving a public API with multiple live versions
You must have…
- At least 3 years of commercial development experience using ASP.NET Core
- At least 8 years of experience working with REST APIs
- At least 8 years of experience of TDD and or BDD
- Designed and built distributed, asynchronous, eventually consistent systems
- Designed and built microservice platforms
- An awareness of trends and practices in the wider software engineering community
- A methodical, thorough and detail-oriented approach to your work
- A desire to keep learning
You might also have…
- Used the CQRS pattern
- Used Event Sourcing
- Built systems exposing webhooks
- Generated or consumed OpenAPI specifications
- Worked within a fast-growing scale-up
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- £80,000 - £115,000 + Benefits
- Possible share options
- Working in a multicultural environment
- A positive and collaborative working culture
- Home Working even after Covid-19
- Remote working / UK Wide even after Covid-19
If you have the confidence, energy, and passion to take on this exciting role, please get in touch!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions