Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Mon-Fri Double Days)
Cordius is working with the largest and the most successful hobby miniatures company in the world; they are based in Nottingham and currently are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience of injection moulding machines, CNC millers/engravers, centrifugal casting machines and filling & shrink-wrap machines.
Salary: Competitive + Overtime + Shift Allowance
Shifts: Double Days (Mon-Fri)
The ideal candidate will be a time served electrically biased maintenance engineer from a production or manufacturing background, with a keen eye on setting high standards for quality, safety and efficiency in order to establish and reinforce the best practices within the production site.
- The safe installation, repair and continuous improvement of all production equipment to ensure all production equipment is delivering world class quality and output
- Complete PPM to schedule
- Installation of equipment to the required standards
- Attending breakdowns and repairing machines in a timely manner
- Ensuring H&S guidelines are followed at all times and supporting H&S to perform safety tests
- Providing ongoing support to Production including training of the team
Skills & Experience:
- Electrically biased
- Bs 2382-18 18th edition, 17th edition considered
- Bs 2394/95 inspection and test and/ or equivalent
- Minimum ONC qualification (or equivalent) in an electrical discipline.
- Additional Mechanical qualifications preferable
- Experience on injection moulding or CNC equipment, 3axis robots and a knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in Plastics/Tooling/Automotive industries a distinct advantage
- Deals with startup issues, electrical breakdowns, planned maintenance and moving machines in client’s factories and warehouses.
- Planned installation of new equipment - big or small projects from relaying all of production to just installing one new machine
- Sign off paperwork digitally on the system
- Ensuring compliance with legislation
- Working with contractors - ensure that this is done safely and ensuring risk assessments are in place
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions