Are you an experienced Sales Executive with an experience within Waste Management, Recycling and/or Aggregates? Are you looking for a new challenge, something to really get your teeth into? If so, we are looking for a salesperson for a client of ours in Derby, close to the City Centre. They are a successful Software House looking to bring on board an experienced and passionate individual with an exceptional selling skills.
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 + OTE
The successful candidate will be lively, intelligent and personable. They will have good communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team. A good part of the role is having the ability to learn and retain information, with a proactive approach to problem solving and being able to work under pressure. The role demands diligence and attention to detail in product knowledge, market knowledge and customer knowledge.
- To qualify and engage with prospects and existing customers
- To demonstrate our solutions to prospects and existing customers
- To manage the sales process through quotation to order conversion
- To manage a portfolio of existing customers, introducing new products and ensuring the customer is satisfied
- To report weekly to the Management Team
- Experience of selling niche market ERP solutions
- Experience of selling into a wide variety of businesses from small businesses to large, national organisations and local authorities
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers
- Understanding of business processes
- Excellent software skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Any experience within the Waste Management, Recycling and Aggregates sector would be an advantage but is not critical
The role will be based at the Derby or Horsham office, with regular travel throughout the UK and Ireland. Initial presentations are increasingly carried out via Microsoft Teams, however the majority of customers require at least one on-site meeting. A drivers’ license is essential for the role.
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions