This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for pro-active, dynamic Implementation Specialist with an expert eye for detail and fantastic communication skills who will help to deliver outstanding projects for company’s customers.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Great communication – Provide really effective communication whilst delivering your projects.
- Being Analytical – Evaluate specific client requirements. Review data migration sheets and liaise with customers to ensure all data is provided correctly.
- Implementing – Uploading and configuring the system in line with the project timescales; test and troubleshoot the final system setup, providing feedback to the customer where necessary.
- Deliver training – Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Knowledge of the system – Nurture an interest in our software and keep yourself continually up to date with the latest features and changes.
- Team-player – Collaborate with our internal teams and work closely with our Project Managers to ensure an efficient implementation process.
- Collaboration – Be the technical expert on hand to support any queries or questions throughout the implementation and thereafter.
- Have experience in implementation, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Have a drive to deliver an amazing service at every interaction.
- Be able to successfully juggle lots of different projects at once.
- Have understanding of web-based applications.
- Be a great problem-solver.
- Be an excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
- Have a solid knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Have a real passion for technology.
What you’ll get?
- Opportunities to grow your skills everyday, alongside an annual £1000 personal training budget.
- A benefits package that includes flexible working, pension, and Reward Gateway.
- A genuinely friendly and social working environment.
- An opportunity to make a real impact in a small but growing, entrepreneurial company.
Cordius is a recruitment business with over 10 years’ experience of the IT recruitment industry and we are confident we can help find your next career move. We recruit Permanent Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Information Analyst, Data Analysis, Data Analyst, Data Mining, MIS Analyst, Information Analyst, Data Manipulation, and Data Mapping jobs across the East Midlands, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Nottingham areas. Please feel free to browse our latest opportunities and may we wish you every success in your search for the ‘ideal role'.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions