Catalogue & Direct Mail Production Manager
Cordius is working with an innovative, fast-growing UK company that develops, sources and supplies instructive equipment and toys to schools and nurseries across the UK.
Location: Fauld, Staffordshire, DE13 9HS
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Key Skills: Catalogue Production, Direct Mail, e-catalogue, Prints
The successful candidate will take responsibility for all Printed Catalogue, Direct Mail and E-Catalogue marketing activities relating to the company. This is the ideal opportunity for a Production Manager or a Marketing Exec with print experience looking to utilise their skills in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Our marketing department is key to the success of our business and we are looking for the ultimate brand upholder; someone who can implement and manage a successful direct marketing strategy whilst enabling us to reach new heights in terms of our reach, brand perception, engagement and revenue generation.
- Managing the production of printed marketing materials, including over 60 printed publications equating to over 5,000 unique pages.
- Responsible for ensuring all design, print and direct mail spend is efficient and hits budgets.
- Sourcing and managing design, print and direct mail suppliers to ensure quality standards, deadlines and budgets are met.
- Project managing and sourcing photography with the product development team on progression on product samples in for photography sessions. 1000 products
- Co-ordinating with external designers on design amends, you may have to coordinate with multiple designers at one time.
- Using web proof (online proofing system) to proof any catalogues before going to print.
- Coordinating external subcontractors on anything from image to copy.
- Using online based catalogue software to produce 50 digital catalogues.
- Creating an internal proofing control around the company for a large 600 page catalogue.
- Using internal databases MS access and online storage for gathering product information to send to the external designers.
- Manage internal team/stakeholders.
- Helping source and introduce a PIM system.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of multi-channel and multi-media campaigns in line with the company annual marketing plan
- Managing design and delivery of internal marcomms across 5 social platforms and digital media to help team build followers and engagement.
- Good written and social skills reports teamwork etc
- An organised project manager with good sense of process.
- Have produced printed catalogues in previous roll
- Has experience in producing e-catalogues
- Has experience in large scale print & design projects
- Has knowledge of print software – inDesign or similar
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions