Marketing Support and Customer Services Advisor
Are you looking for a new challenge, something to really get your teeth into? If so, we are looking for a Marketing Support and Customer Services Advisor for a client of ours in Derby, close to the City Centre. They are a successful Software House looking to bring on board an individual who will help to support their Customer Services, Marketing and in-house teams.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Key Skills: Office Administration, Social Media Platforms, Marketing, Branding, Diary Management
The successful candidate will be lively, intelligent and personable. They will have good communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team. A good part of the role is having the ability to learn and retain information, with a proactive approach to problem solving and being able to work under pressure.
- General Office administration including:
- Calling and managing all customers every month
- Escalating issues to relevant department manager and ensuring a follow-up
- Producing regular updates for customers detailing product enhancements
- Updating and developing communication methods – LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Ensure branding is comprehensive, consistent and applicable through all channels
- Managing advert campaign with current Waste and Recycling suppliers/publications
- Liaising with all departments with regards to marketing plans
- Managing website news, case studies, new release and product updates
- Managing and producing regular editorials
- Managing exhibitions including promotional adverts and presentation material including videos
- Managing the CRM system and the sales teams’ diaries to ensure quotations and software demonstrations are planned
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft Project skills
- Marketing experience in a previous position
- Due to some occasional travel, a Driver’s licence is essential
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions