Contract .NET Developer
Cordius is working with a rapidly expanding company in Nottingham, they specialise in telematics and real-time journey management and currently they are looking for a Contract .Net Developers.
Daily Rate: £400 - £450 per day
- .NET 4.5
- MS SQL Server (T/SQL)
- SQL Server Reporting
- Entity Framework
- Understanding of different Software Architectural methods and different Design Patterns
- TSQL (SQL Server 2016 and above) with good knowledge of SQL “best practice” focussing on optimal performance
- Proactive test first approach to development
- Follows SOLID Principles
- Follows TDD
- Excellent problem solving skills
Here’s an example of what they will be involved in.
- Daily: Kata’s, Stand ups, Pair Programming, Unit Testing, Submitting Pull Requests, Reviewing Pull Requests, Code Reviews, Fixing Bugs, Paying down Technical Debt, Monitoring, Project work and Design work.
- Weekly: Public Code Reviews, Dojo’s, Refinements (twice a week)
- Fortnightly: Planning, Retrospectives, Sprint Reviews and Demos.
- Monthly: Projects, product release cycle, reports, mobile development, stakeholder demo & product review
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions