Support Developer - APIs / SaaS
A superb opportunity to join a fast-growing technology start-up with offices in Nottingham and London. As part of the Customer Success and Support team, you’ll work closely with the Head of Customer Success to ensure customers receive first-class support.
You will have some previous support development experience, either in a technical or support function. We're interested in speaking to positive, proactive people able to demonstrate the following.
- Experience within an API or SaaS based business supporting a product.
- Exposure to any of the following technologies: APIs, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, C (all), PHP or Go.
- The ability to manage your workload and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Self-starter with proven initiative.
We’re interested in speaking to people with strong career ambitions. The expectation is that this role will develop in a variety of ways; from more senior opportunities to laterally (e.g. Software Developer, Technical Account Manager, or Sales Engineer).
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for:
- Triaging tickets.
- First-hand troubleshooting, reproducing issues and fact finding to answering tickets.
- Creating and maintaining Zendesk automations, triggers and business rules.
- Technical problem solving, and routing tickets to appropriate groups when necessary (Development, Finance, Sales, etc.).
- Developing first-class documentation (FAQs, best practices, etc).
- Understanding company products in order to provide a high level of customer support.
A remote first business, you can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you’re happy with regular trips to the HQ in Nottingham or London. The position offers a flexible working environment to suit your life, however, this role may also cover the US market, so some flexibility on working hours is open for discussion.
- £30,000 - 45,000 per annum
- 25 days of holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible time
- Work socials
- Exceptional opportunity for growth and development
- Remote working with regular trips to the HQ in Nottingham or London.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions