Technical Support Specialist - API’s / SaaS
A superb opportunity to join a fast-growing technology start-up with offices in Nottingham and London. As part of the Customer Success and Support team, you’ll work closely with the Head of Customer Success to ensure customers receive first-class support.
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries and triaging tickets.
- Troubleshooting, reproducing issues and fact-finding, prior to answering tickets.
- Take ownership of customer issues, and escalating where appropriate (to Development, Finance, Sales, etc.).
- Creating and maintaining Zendesk automations, triggers and business rules.
- Developing first-class documentation (best practices, FAQs, etc.) based on customer answers.
- Participating in web calls when required by customers.
- Understanding company products in order to provide a high level of customer support.
A remote first business, you can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you’re happy with regular trips to the HQ in Nottingham or London. The position offers a flexible working environment to suit your life, however, this role may also cover the US market, so some flexibility on working hours is open for discussion.
You will have some previous technical customer support experience, preferably supporting an API or SaaS business. We're interested in speaking to positive, proactive people able to demonstrate the following.
- Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English.
- The ability to manage your workload and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Previous experience supporting a technical product and working closely with Developers.
- Self-starter showing good initiative.
You’ll be working with technologies such as: APIs, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, C (all flavours), PHP and Go. Whilst we aren’t necessarily looking for commercial experience in these, it would be highly beneficial if you have an understanding with any of these tools/languages.
- £20,000 - 30,000 per annum
- 25 days of holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible time
- Work socials
- Exceptional opportunity for growth and development
- Remote working with regular trips to the HQ in Nottingham or London.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions