API / Back-End Developer (Public-Facing APIs)
We are looking for a passionate Back-End Developer with extensive experience managing the versioning, building, and documenting public-facing APIs with very high user numbers.
This is a permanent full-time Remote / WFH role.
Tackling the hardest challenges in wealth management, whether regulatory or technological, by combining 150 years of experience across technology, financial services and product design, acquired across some of the world's largest and most prestigious financial institutions and technology companies, we are enabling businesses to distribute financial services digitally.
Helping develop a platform which allows partners to create a quick, cost-effective and reliable process for solutions that deliver regulated advice you will have worked in an agile environment and be capable of delivering elegant technical solutions, you will be a self-starter, highly motivated and capable of showing initiative.
You must have:
- Experience developing rapidly growing, public-facing APIs with very high user numbers
- Managed the versioning of REST APIs
- Used API gateways and API firewalls
- Written public-facing API documentation
- Experience using OpenAPI / Swagger or similar
- A good understanding of authentication/ authorization for REST APIs
You might have:
- Experience building asynchronous REST APIs
- Built APIs offering webhooks
- Experience in Fintech or Wealth Management
- Used ASP.NET Core
- Used Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills
- £60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
- This is a permanent full-time Remote / WFH role
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions