Our client — a mobile app software house — is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their fast-growing team. You will work within their team of talented engineers reporting to the Managing Director to support and build their next generation of food and exercise tracking services. You’ll have a strong commercial drive to increase in-App revenue through the design and implementation of measurable A:B conversion trials.
- Working with the Product Owner, App Dev, Dev Ops and Customer Care Teams to deliver high quality design solutions
- Develop UX/UI designs and prototypes for new features across iOS and Android
- Produce assets and mark-up layouts for the App Dev team to implement
- Review and develop brand guidelines, ensuring consistent application across the App and Website
- Work with the App Dev team to implement a program of A:B tests designed to drive conversion rates throughout the App
- Adapt and migrate App based UX/UI solutions
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with a degree qualification in applicable subject
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience designing subscription based mobile apps
- A portfolio of relevant App design and original ideas.
- Experience with component-based design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
- Creative idea generator with a problem-solving mindset
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Eager to learn and contribute to a high-volume customer facing service
- Ability to receive constructive criticism to ultimately improve the end result
- HTML experience an advantage
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions