Are you looking for the next step in your Native Android development career? Have you had enough of office politics or working in an environment where you are the cog-in-the-machine? Do you want to have the autonomy to produce one of the best nutritional apps in the global market?
Our client — a nutrition app boasting over 400,000 actively monthly users — is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their 23-strong team.
- Ability to build advanced features for the Android platform
- Ability to code the entire structure from registration to payment systems according to the specifications provided by the UX Designer
- Connect to backend services using RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Android Design Principles and interface guidelines
- Integration with third-party libraries and APIs
- To collaborate with the rest of the business to make sure the projects are defined and completed to a high standard
- To develop unit testing across the existing App
- Strong Native Android development experience
- Strong Java programming skills
- Agile Test Driven Development experience
- Experience with JSON, HTML, CSS, Jquery
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of Git
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions