Implementation Consultant - UK / Remote
We have an opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to join an award-winning SaaS software company delivering innovative solutions to the world’s largest retailers.
Willing to roll your sleeves up on data, Excel, API’s and Snowflake/Tableau, you will ideally have 3 years’ experience in a customer environment, however, candidates with a data background working in back office who are keen to work client facing will also be considered.
You will be responsible for the success of projects, from project kick-off to go live and beyond. You will have a solutions-led approach to your thinking with a record of accomplishment in solving complex problems by maintaining clarity of thought and applying exceptional critical thinking skills.
You will ideally have experience of implementing enterprise applications as an outsider with the warmth and charm to build lasting relationships as a client’s trusted advisor. Proactively balancing the need to deliver measurable business results and personal wins for clients, whilst reflecting the commercial reality of the business.
- Lead client meetings with clear plans, performance to budget and goals.
- Present complex subjects, plans and deliverables in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Ensure all systems are to up to date, and actions and plans are shared consistency.
- Motivate the project team when timelines are tight, and not be afraid to jump in and help.
- Ensure a consistent and diligent approach to documentation and following best practise.
- Understand all features and benefits of product offerings to maximise the success of your project(s).
- Advise customers of where the technical limits are and help them find ways to solve problems.
- Apply configuration changes to software ensuring all changes are tested and appropriate.
- Configure reports or dashboards on the system, with support on data structures as required.
- Supporting pre-sales activities with Client Success Managers and presenting solutions.
- Continuous improvement across the team and wider organisation.
- Minimum 3 years implementing IT projects, preferable SaaS.
- Accountability for project success and solving challenges that arise during the project lifecycle.
- Proven clarity of thought under pressure and an eye for detail.
- Extremely proficient with Excel so that you can analyse data provided by customers.
- Ability to empathise and enthuse non-IT business users.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Experience working in B2B environments.
- Experience of working in FMCG retail.
- Experience of large scale change control projects with internal and external users, with focus on engagement techniques.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Location: UK / Remote / Home Working
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions