Import Export Administrator (French, Italian, Spanish speaking)
Cordius is working with an innovative, fast-growing UK company that develops, sources and supplies instructive equipment and toys to schools and nurseries across the UK.
Key Skills: Import, Export, MS Excel, Shipping licenses, Shipping documents
Currently they are looking for an Import Export Administrator with either French, Italian or Spanish language skills, ideally, somebody from manufacturing, warehousing or logistics background.
- Negotiating and quoting costs for clients
- Building relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Producing export paperwork
- Experience of raising commercial invoices for imports & exports
- Understanding of shipping licenses
- Experience of working in the manufacturing/warehousing/logistics or customs
- Interfaces with internal and external customers, foreign order administration, freight forwarders, customs officers and other functional areas to ensure coordination and logistics of shipments
- Selects carrier/ forwarder for shipment of products and prepares documents for freight forwarders
- Maintains files and records data as required for the business and audit purposes
- Checking delivery schedules, preparation of shipping documents and labels
- Preparing shipping documentation: Sales Invoice, shipping documents, Bills of Lading Letters of Credit
- Client service focused
- High level of attention to detail
- Understanding of all Export processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in shipping and logistics
- Familiar with Bills of Lading and UK Customs & Excise rules
- Export / Import / Shipping experience is essential
- Must have knowledge of Import and Export Documentation
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines – our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions