Product Safety and QA Manager (EN71)
Cordius is working with an innovative, fast-growing UK company that develops, sources and supplies instructive equipment and toys to schools and nurseries across the UK.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Currently they are looking for a Product Safety & QA Manager, ideally, somebody with an in-depth knowledge of toy safety and EN71 directives, alongside good knowledge of general safety regulations and quality assurance background.
The successful candidate will ensure that company’s products are designed and manufactured to an exceptional standard of safety and quality, and will ensure that all products comply with both UK and EU legislation. The role will also include close liaison with internal teams, manufacturers, and customer service to ensure that safety and quality is built into every product within the production process.
- Experience in Product Risk Assessment
- Internal Auditor Training (e.g. IRCA)
- Experience in a stand-alone QA role
- Testing & Inspections
- Writing and implementing procedures
- Working to the requirements of the Toy Safety Directive and relevant standards with emphasis on EN71 Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Experience of manufacturing/ warehousing environment
- Working with counterparts in other countries, including external testing agencies
- Experience of ethical auditing/ monitoring systems, e.g. Amfori BSCI, SMETA, ICTI
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines – our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions