Microwave Design Engineer
A great opportunity for an Microwave Design Engineer to join a global high-tech company within Aerospace, Defence and Security, a leader in defence electronics delivering mission-critical systems for situational awareness, electronic warfare and surveillance across land, sea, and air.
Key Responsibility Areas
Already an expert in your field, you will get the opportunity to further develop your skills and take part in the design of exciting new products, that work to beyond 20GHz and form part of the self protection systems installed on fast jet, UAV, land and naval platforms.
This role may even take you across the UK or abroad for technical reviews.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- You should ideally have a first degree (2.1 or above) in Electronic Engineering, Physics.
- Extensive experience of RF Circuit design techniques using CAE tools using Keysight ADS, Microwave Office or CST Microwave Studio is essential.
- For this particular role specific experience in the design of GaAs/GaN based TRMs would be an advantage.
- You must have 5 years UK residency
- You must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance with access to UK Eyes Only and ITAR export control information.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions