Post-Flight Data Analyst
A great opportunity for a Post-Flight Data Analyst to join a global high-tech company within Aerospace, Defence and Security, a leader in defence electronics delivering mission-critical systems for situational awareness, electronic warfare and surveillance across land, sea, and air.
The role will focus on the successful candidate using their post flight analysis expertise to support our customer acquiring the skills to independently analyse their own indigenous data. This will include:
- Assist the customer to set up, operate and maintain the Typhoon EWOS capability
- Train the customer’s staff in all aspects of PFA Analysis by means of on the job training and support
The role is initially (circa 12 months) based at the Lincoln office with occasional travel within the UK and the Middle East.
Key Responsibility Areas
Working alongside an established engineering community, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to analysing Portable Format for Analytics (PFA) data and identifying operating characteristics.
- Providing support to analysing and validating PFA data.
- Generating processes and procedures for Post Flight Analysis, development, and programming
- Supporting the creation of formal training courses for all aspects for Mission Data Analysis
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
You will have knowledge and experience in several of the following areas:
- Degree-level qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, regarding a range of technical and operational topics
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for problem solving
- Able to work with minimum direction/supervision on complex tasks
- Able to obtain SC-level security clearance.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions