Android Developer – Java / Kotlin
Are you an android native who knows your way around Kotlin within a Java environment? Are you looking for your next challenge where you can use your skills with like-minded people and customers alike?
If you said yes to both of these our software consultancy client based in central Leicester wants to talk with you!
As an Android Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
They are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Working directly with their clients to ensure the technical feasibility of the requirements.
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures.
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
Android native, Kotlin, Coroutines, Retrofit/OkHttp, Dagger 2
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity schemes
- Private health insurance with Vitality
- Pension plan
- Flexible working
- All the latest tech you need
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions