Senior Data and Document Controller
The Company is an international leader in electronic and information technologies for defence systems, aerospace, data, infrastructures, land security and protection and sustainable ’smart’ solutions. They are entering a period of expansion offering exciting opportunities to work at the forefront of technology.
They are looking for a Senior Data and Document Controller to provide Data and Documentation Management services to the Engineering function in order to ensure that company delivers projects in accordance with processes and data standards.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Administration of Data & Document tasks assigned to you
- Comply to Document Management procedure
- Implement and maintain transmission data records for project data in accordance with national and international regulations and security aspects (e.g. ITAR, UK Export Controls)
- Ensuring that incoming and outgoing data is processed in line with company procedures
- Co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure the project teams understand Data/ Document requirements
- Responsible for operation of secure data transfer systems
- Monitoring & reviewing accuracy of records
- Advising the project teams of best practice
- Contribute towards the Delivery of Milestones
- Receipt/Transmittal of data
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
You really must have:
- IT Skills: Microsoft Suite particularly Excel & Word, Access
- Able to read drawings and parts lists
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Administration experience
- Awareness of IT remote access principals
- To be conversant with UK Export Control and ITAR regulations
- Good communication skills
It would be nice if you had:
- Knowledge and understanding of MoD security classifications
- Siemens Teamcenter PLM experience
- SharePoint experience.
Cordius Recruitment team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions