Strategic Workforce Planner
Cordius is looking for an Industrial Engineer with an experience of workforce planning (preferably from retail or hospitality sector) to join a well-known high street retailer.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
Skills: Workforce Planning, Retail, Hospitality, TecTime/ Timedex, Analytics
The successful candidate will join the Central Operations team and will be responsible for allocating hours to stores in order to ensure that stores are operationally sound and business ready. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be involved in business changing projects and collaborations.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Accurately measure and review of all the required tasks in retail stores through various work study techniques
- Identify, engage and lead projects that will change how company operates their stores
- Provide accurate analysis on proposed changes with projected cost benefits
- Work with stakeholders to drive change and make a difference communicating to all levels across the business
- Communicate through SOPs and training the best way to do things
Experience and Skills:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Experience in project initiation and governance
- A work time practitioner with Tectime / Timedex capability
- Planning: Adept at volumetric, space, design and resource planning
- Risk Analysis
- An interest in people and an understanding of their needs and capabilities
- High level of PC knowledge, Excel & Word, Business Objects, PowerPoint and Project
- The capability to perform under pressure and work to deadlines
- Be reactive and prioritise workload
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels, good influencing skill
- Able to train and perform processes
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions