CNC Lathe Programmer - Fanuc
Cordius is working with a world leading manufacturer of high-performance engines and systems; currently they are looking for a CNC Lathe Programmer to join their manufacturing facility located in Repton, Derbyshire.
Location: Repton, Derbyshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000+
Working hours: Mon-Fri, Days
Key skills: Fanuc, CADCAM, Precision machining, Engineering drawings
The ideal candidate will be a skilled and talented individual who will be time served and will hold a high level NVQ or equivalent certification, ideally, from a low volume, high precision and complex manufacturing background.
Role and responsibilities:
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision
- Set up tooling and fixturing and execute part programs
- Manage the programming of updates and new components
- Support design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies
- Carry out in-process inspection to include CMM operation
- Re-enforce the department’s positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices
- Low volume, high accuracy, complex background
- Competence and familiarity of programming with Fanuc control systems
- Solid background in precision machining
- Capable of manufacturing highly detailed components
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- High levels of motivation and a flexible approach in terms of working hours
- Ability to positively interact with Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly departments
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions