IT Support Engineer
Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to configure, deploy and maintain computer systems for their organisation.
This is a 1st/2nd line support role and requires someone who has a driving licence, though they don’t need a car as a pool car is provided.
- Support end users with IT issues
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from service desk or internal sources
- Monitor and maintain our ticket queue and ensure tickets are closed within SLA
- Support third parties with maintaining their systems
- Buy, configure and install IT equipment for customers
- Buy, configure and deploy mobile devices
- New account creation, maintenance and deletion
- Maintain and support existing hardware and software
- Ensure systems are patched and up to date
- Have an opportunity to work on larger projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine interested in technology
- Aptitude to learn about systems and industry
- Proactive and self-organising
- Good troubleshooter or logical thinker
- Requires a current driving licence
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions