Senior Software Engineer (MERN) - Nottingham / Remote
We are looking for the best Software Developers to join our client, a fast growing innovative digital company building an exciting, highly scalable platform using the MERN stack.
Full-stack / Node / Express / Mongo / React / AWS / Serverless
You will join a small but expanding team of engineers to build out their core product suite capable of processing millions of transactions daily. Highly skilled as a developer and experienced with Node, Express, React and Microservice based architectures you'll be an expert in development with these technologies, using them to maximum effect and sharing knowledge to help others to do the same.
Alongside flexible working and the possibility of remote working they offer a fun, friendly working environment and a free equity stake in the company for all employees.
- Full-stack development using Mongo (DocumentDB) / Express / GraphQL / Node / React (much of our initial work is backend but you need to be adaptable)
- Front-end development using React & MaterialUl
- Mentoring & sharing knowledge with other team members
- Adapting to other technologies as required
- lmproving our development practices
- Test automation
- Building & managing infrastructure services in a predominantly Serverless / AWS / Cl cloud environment
- Planning and estimating technical work
- Automating manual repetitive tasks
- Excellent general development skills
- Mongo (or Document DB) / NodeJS / Express / Microservices
- Front-end development with React
- Git source control
- Mentoring & sharing knowledge with others
- Great problem solving skills and attention to detail
(we don't expect you to have all of these but the more the better)
- AWS / Serverless / Document DB / Docker / Kubernetes
- Use of Cl pipelines
- Agile / DevOps / collaborative working with lnfrastructure
- Working with distributed team members
- Free share options in the company
- Flexible and home working available for all employees
- Fun, friendly working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Bespoke training & development
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Bus/Tram2Work Scheme
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions