Credit Risk Manager
Our client, an innovative Fintech company based in the heart of Nottingham is looking for a Credit Risk Manager to join their Credit and Analysis team, responsible for defining acquisition, marketing, fraud, underwriting, customer management and collections strategies.
They are looking for a key player in this team who can provide leadership & analytical support across a number of different areas. You'll be engaging with stakeholders across multiple areas including operations, finance, IT, marketing, compliance and senior management.
- Owning the development and maintenance of valuations models to optimise customer acquisition, re-lending and collections
- Autonomously optimising decisions for profitability whilst maintaining credit quality, setting cut-offs, and designing strategies across marketing, credit and fraud to help support the company’s ambitious growth aspirations
- Developing tests across different strategies using data-driven analysis, monitoring performance and providing clear recommendations to drive the business forward
- Providing thought leadership and identifying opportunities to improve customer outcomes & business strategies through inquisitive analysis
- 2.1 or above in a numerical degree
- Experience in consumer or retail risk (either loans, credit cards, mortgages etc) as an analyst or manager across acquisition, customer management or collections
- You will have experience in building valuations models and the development of credit strategies against targets such as cash flow, NPV and loss rate
- You will understand the regulations that affect consumer credit
- You will possess advanced skills in key data analysis and reporting tools (SQL, SAS, R, MS Excel etc)
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills which enable you to communicate complex ideas to a range of stakeholders
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions