Sales Recruitment Consultant
The future is bright for Cordius.
We have a reputation for being straightforward and honest in our approach to recruitment. With a broad network of clients across the Engineering and IT sectors, our continued success is built on long-lasting relationships forged with both our clients and candidates. There are exciting and ambitious growth plans at Cordius for the next 2 years' and beyond. As part of our plans, we're looking for a Recruitment/Sales Consultant. It's a great opportunity to join at an exciting time for us!
We are well-established in the market and will provide you with the right tools, training and strategies to become a top performing consultant. This isn't just a chance to grow your own desk, it's an opportunity to develop and grow within our Engineering or IT Departments. Whether you already have experience in recruitment, or you are looking for an opportunity to put your sales experience into a long-term recruitment career, then the future could be bright for you, here at Cordius.
- Identify and secure new business by means of networking, relationship building, consulting and selling your personal knowledge of the industry.
- Source relevant candidates through existing contacts and engagement with passive candidates.
- Interview candidates on behalf of our clients, ensuring you have an understanding of their skills, motivations and career aspirations.
- Attend networking events to champion the services of Cordius.
- Manage the end to end selection process from initial interview, candidate and client feedback through to the candidates' employment with the client.
- Previous recruitment / telesales / business development experience.
- Ability and desire to learn and personally develop.
- Resilient–capable of dealing with the highs and lows of recruitment.
- Target driven.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions