Product Marketer (Tech/Software/SaaS)
We are looking for a talented, driven, and self-organised Product Marketer to join a fast-growing technology start-up in Nottingham, to work closely with the Head of Marketing.
Products are technical, and you'll be responsible for presenting them in ways that will increase leads and user engagement. You'll take ownership of product launch campaigns and also work closely with the content marketing team to define key messages and propositions across international markets with a focus on North America.
To be successful in this role you will become an expert on the products' capabilities and ensure that marketing activities are aligned with business objectives. You'll be data driven, tenacious and leave no stones unturned in your quest for answers. It's important that you are a great communicator and bring a can-do attitude every day.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to grow into a leadership position within a fast-paced technology start-up. As the business scales, you'll have the chance to build the product marketing team.
Skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication skills and able to thrive as part of a team
- Proven experience in Product Marketing or similar role, preferably in a tech environment
- Experience in market analysis
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Comfortable with a wide range of marketing tactics including automation and ABM
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Creativity and a keen eye for detail
- An excellent level of written English
- Background in design and/or copywriting preferred but not essential
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
Salary and Benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible time and remote working opportunities
- Work socials
- Exceptional opportunity for growth and development
The Marketing team is based in Nottingham, but this role will include regular travel to offices in London (1 day a week). Once settled in your role working from home a few days a week will be available.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions