Our client — a transport and logistics software house — is looking for a Solutions/Technical Architect to join their established technical team. They are looking for someone who is hands-on with great skills in leading a dynamic development team, where you can translate high-level architectural designs into bite-size chunks; liaising with the technical and UI/UX teams; and occasionally jump in to doing some coding. The architecture has been proven to perform and work as expected. Delivery of working code has been much reduced through refining their DevOps, wave deployments and system design.
In this role you will take ownership in delivering technology, methodologies and standards. You will also work closely with relevant departments to develop and support the business delivering scalable, timely and effective software solutions meeting business requirements, deadlines and adhering to standards.
Day to day
- This role will consist of both green and brown-field projects where you will gather information from across the relevant business areas and comprise a solution by designing the technical criteria needed to ensure successful delivery.
- Performs detailed analysis and design activities striving to improve technical architecture and business processes.
- Drive improvements to coding and architecture standards to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards.
- Provide ownership of technical solutions as well as options with documented impacts and benefits.
- Encompass the design, planning and implementation of software application-based projects (.NET) across the existing business enterprise.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to assist with design and delivery of architecture projects.
- You will become renowned across the organisation as a key stakeholder, working as part of a highly experienced technical team to lead the high and low-level design across the application, integration and data domains.
- You will have previously worked in a highly technical role where you have defined and implemented technical solutions which solve important business requirements.
- .NET Core
- Micro Services
- SQL Server
What you'll need to succeed
Your background will cover knowledge of IT development, ideally within an agile and DevOps environment.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions