Our client specialises in the development of software which includes web applications and services based on Microsoft technologies including C#, SQL Server, MVC and WCF, and mobile applications in Objective-C. Located in Nottingham City Centre, the software team has an immediate opportunity for a Software Tester.
As part of an expanding team, you will be responsible for:
- Manual testing of the company’s products, ensuring bugs are identified, documented and resolved before release
- Planning and producing test criteria, conditions and scripts for testing in accordance with the software testing strategy
- Helping to plan and implement security testing of the company’s web application products and APIs
- Researching and identifying suitable tools for security testing of all company products
- Creating and maintaining suitable testing environments
- Test automation
You will be an experienced Software Tester with previous experience of testing processes and methodologies used in delivering successful web software applications. Particular experience includes:
- Experience in automated web testing
- Competent use of SQL Server
- IIS experience
- C# experience
The role requires a strong working relationship with other teams to understand requirements, implement best practice user experiences as well as enhance the software development process. The company is expanding its product portfolio in the next year and this will provide the opportunity for the successful applicant to take a prominent role in mobile applications, automated testing and security and penetration testing.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions