This material handling company with over 40 years experience within automation; believes in being at the forefront of Innovation to lead the material sortation industry and improve customer experience.
They work with their customers to develop tailored solutions that deliver against individual system requirements.
They are expanding massively in the UK and are currently looking for a Sales Engineer in the East Midlands.
In collaboration with the dedicated Sales Manager and wider team members you’ll make a critical contribution to the sales success in the pre-contract phase of a project. You will become a member of the sales engineering team. Your main tasks will be to identify customer needs and to design & evaluate the best value-add materials handling solutions including, warehousing, logistics and also baggage handling solutions.
Throughout the tender process you will work on complex technical and business challenges, in which you’re responsible for setting up and presenting the tender solution. For the company you will act as the central person on technical and concept specifications in relation to the project. Additionally, you’ll play an important role in the handover of the project to the execution team.
- Provide technical expertise during the tender process consulting on complex technical and commercial issues to develop innovative world class solutions using automation equipment from both the company and preferred suppliers.
- Be the main point of contact for technical and concept specifications in relation to the project and manage the process from the sales team to the project execution team.
- Present the preferred technical solution to the customer, including pricing, products and systems layout and how the proposed system will operate to meet their commercial requirements.
- Accompany the customer on a visit to show them a similar systems in operation.
- Manage any desired change from customer adjusting final documentation and proposals.
- Produce final documentation and submit contract to customer.
- Work closely with the project team through the engineering phase managing any variations of the contract.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions