Warehouse Team Manager
We are recruiting for Warehouse Team Managers (DAYS OR NIGHTS) on behalf of one of the most dynamic and successful businesses in the UK. The role will require for you to manage the people and process within an operational area of the Warehouse/DC to deliver a safe, efficient working environment embracing a culture of operational excellence whilst providing best in class service.
Salary: £22,000 - £34,000 + night shift premium + benefit package
Hours: 12h Days or 12h Nights
- Coach, lead, motivate and develop your team
- Manage operational processes to maximise the opportunity for productivity, optimise storage and conveyor utilisation
- Support the process of planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels during the shift in line with planned and flexed volumes to support delivery of site targets
- Drive a culture of health and safety through leading by example
- Support a culture of continuous improvement using Operational Excellence principles
- Experience of working in a distribution or warehousing facility
- Proven track record in leading large cross-functional teams
- Customer focused and aware of the external and internal customer requirements
- Understanding of Operational Excellence/CI tools, techniques and problem resolution skills with the ability to apply these skills within the Distribution operation
- A proactive and self-starting individual who seizes and acts upon opportunity
- Flexible approach with a desire to exceed targets through proactive management
- Experience of working with multiple MHE solution providers
As a member of the Institute of Recruiters (IOR), the Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions