GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator
Cordius is currently looking for a GMP Manufacturing Operator to join a well-established and successful pharma company that is known globally for manufacturing, testing and certificating medical products within their recently built 30,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility.
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Hours: Mon-Fri, Days
Working within the Clinical Manufacturing function the role of GMP Manufacturing Operator will involve:
- The preparation of development, technical and clinical trial products to a high standard of quality in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) across a full range of dosage forms
- Carry out GMP Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes
- Ensure that the recording of tasks and events on the batch manufacturing documentation is carried out both timely and accurately in accordance with GMP
- cGMP compliance activities related to manufacturing equipment, documentation and facilities
- Ensure that the Production area is maintained to the level of cleanliness and tidiness required under GMP
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- GMP Compliance
- Equipment setup, maintenance and validation
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about pharmaceutical manufacture
- Have a high attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
As a member of the Institute of Recruiters (IOR), the Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions