Electrical Maintenance Engineer - No Nights!
Cordius is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a well-known, international company that offers a bespoke and unique environment where every day is different, unpredictable and lively.
Salary: £34,200 + Shift Pay + Overtime + Benefit Package
Shifts: Double Days, No Nights
Key Skills: Electrical Maintenance, Schematics, AC/DC drives
The ideal candidate will be from either industrial, manufacturing, production, military, service or heavy industries and will be able to read and understand electrical drawings and schematics, you will have knowledge of AC/DC drives, basic fault finding on PLC’s and you will need to be able to confidently work at heights.
- A fully qualified & experienced electrical engineer who can bring a wealth of maintenance experience to the team
- As well as technical ability, we’re looking for a detailed person who thinks outside of the box.
- It will be essential that you can read and understand electrical schematics.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be competent to interrogate and fault find around highly sophisticated control systems involving safety PLC’s, AC/DC drives, HMI/SCADA, communication networking.
- We’re not necessarily looking for a PLC programmer but for somebody who is able to interpret ladder code using manufacturer’s software.
- Knowledge of industrial type networks would be ideal although not essential
- You will be expected to follow and understand written instructions and you will be a good communicator who is able to produce accurate written reports
- Familiar with the use of a CMMS would be very beneficial.
As a member of the Institute of Recruiters (IOR), the Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions