The company is a global leader in defence electronics and delivers mission critical systems for situational awareness, electronic warfare and surveillance across land, sea and air and has a rich heritage of providing leading systems capability and equipment for the Air, Land, Sea and Space domains.
The Luton site is keen to add a Quality Manager to work in partnership with the Integrated Project Team (IPT) Project Manager(s) to identify, scope and implement, tangible Business Improvement Opportunities.
Benefits: 25 Days holiday (+bank) Flexible working, award winning pension, leisure facilities, plus much more
Skills: Non conformance, Quality Tools & Techniques, DMAIC, Lean, IPT, AS9100, Defence Electronics, Projects, First |Article
Work in partnership with the Sector Project Management Teams to:
- Deploy the Quality Strategy throughout the IPTs.
- Provide Leadership to a team of Project Quality Engineers working across multiple IPTs.
- Ensure effective Quality Planning is deployed in the form of labour estimates and Project Assurance Plans.
- Ensure continued compliance of the IPT to AS9100 Revision D.
- Support Sector Management Reviews as part of an Integrated Business Management Cycle.
- Drive Risk and Opportunity Management initiatives on behalf of the IPT Project Manager(s.)
- Ensure Contract Execution Assessments are planned and undertaken in conjunction with the IPTs.
- Ensure Business Management System Assessments are planned and undertaken in accordance with IPT Project Manager(s.)
- Support, as required, Generic Capability Reviews in the External Supply Chain.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions